Wednesday, November 27, 2013

12 Days of Holiday Inspiration Day 10

Welcome back to 12 Days of  Holiday Inspiration!
Susie here with a snowy card for you today. I love using our holiday brads to embellish cards!  And making a little scene with them is even more fun.

 Here is one I created for you:


When making holiday cards, I like to make ones that are easy to replicate.  Using decorative brads makes that a snap! And those little snow people are the best!!

  Here is a close up:


Be sure to be sure to check out our holiday brads in the Eyelet Outlet store.  They will make the perfect 3D embellishment for YOUR holiday cards.  Take a look right here

That's it for today.  But we will be back tomorrow with more inspiration for you! If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment