Saturday, April 10, 2021

Moose in the Alpines at Christmastime!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun Christmoose card with you today! Yep, I'm still (always?) in Christmas mode, lol! My favorite time of year! Although I have to admit that Spring is pretty darn awesome too, and we are enjoying some gorgeous Spring weather out here in Colorado! All right, so let me tell you about this fun card!

I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base from Neenah Classic Linen along with a layering panel. I die cut and assembled the Alpines, added two Moose Brads and adhered them to the layering panel. I added a couple angled strips of Copper Skinny Washi Tape, adhered the panel to a piece of white craft foam and then adhered the piece to the card base. I added a stamped layered sentiment and several White Enamel Dots to complete the front. Pretty simple but effective! 



I embellished the inside panel with a couple strips of the cardstock used to die cut the Alpines, stamped the sentiment and layered the panel on more of the same cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment