Saturday, June 3, 2023

Hear the Quiet

I don’t know about you, but I start making my Christmas cards in June.  I love to design and create an individual and unique card for each and every one on my list and let me tell you, it’s a pretty big list.  But with all the fun and inspiring accessories available from Eyelet Outlet, I have no problem doing just that!

This simple, yet beautiful card measures 6.5” x 5”. I’m not one that sticks to the conventional card sizing guidelines. I let the card be the size it turns out to be and then make an envelope that will fit it. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

To create this peaceful winter scene, I sat a Cardinal brad and a Cardinal Profile brad upon a tree branch that hovers over three Pine Tree brads with added snow. The wallpaper is adorned with 4mm Clear Jewels to give it that extra holiday sparkle. The final touch is the festive Wreath brad hung above the windowsill. 

SHOPPING LIST



Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE UP CRAFTY!

๐Ÿ’— Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment