Sunday, April 28, 2024

A Little Note - Big Thanks!

 


Hello EO fans! I'm excited to be here today to show off a card using some of Eyelet Outlet's versatile products. I made this card using a quilting die. Before I cut the pieces out, I covered white cardstock with three different washi tapes. I used Flower & Feather Washi Tape, Blue Dot Washi Tape, and Strawberry Washi Tape. Then I cut the die out three times so that I could mix the pieces together to get the quilted look you see here. I picked three complimentary colored and patterned washi tapes

Once I inlaid all the quilt pieces, I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and attached it to the card. The final touches are a Blue Glitter Enamel Dot, a Red Heart Brad and a Giraffe Brad. Love it!

SHOPPING LIST:


Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment