Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Mother's Day inspiration!

Hello friends! We're back sharing some more Mother's Day projects. Today we have a couple of beautiful cards created by Design Team member Kristine Berc.

Happy Mother's Day



 Our Pearl brads are perfect for classy and elegant cards.


Just look at the detail!


Supplies:
8mm Pink Pearl Brads
14mm White Pearl Brads
16mm Fancy Rhinestone Brads
cardstock - Bazzill
patterned paper - Teresa Collins
stamp - Autumn Leaves
ink - Memento
die - Die-namics
lace - misc.
sentiment - computer printed


Kris's note: I have always loved and respected my mom.  The older I get, the more I appreciate her.  But it wasn't until I became a mom myself that I realized just what an amazing mother she is.

Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Looking forward to seeing your booth in Orlando next weekend.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete