Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Design team Wednesday with Shemaine

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans! Shemaine here to share a couple of cards I made recently with our newest brads. I'm on my way to the show in Texas at the Great American Scrapbook Convention today. I can tell you that even I can't wait to visit the Eyelet Outlet booth! We hope to see you at the show

This is a fun card with a stamped image from Unity Stamp Co. The cherry brad was perfect to embellish my card with.

A very special thank you


Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye, Wilton doily, Ribbon by Offray, Stamped image: Unity Stamp Co. Cherry brad: Eyelet Outlet.

You can never have too much happy

Patterned paper:Pink Paislee, stamped image: Unity Stamp Co., Eyelet Outlet: Bottle cap brads, Martha Stewart glitter.

These bottle cap brads are so much fun! Scoop some up for yourself!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment