Monday, August 20, 2012

Design Team Monday with Jingle

Hello, Eyelet Outlet friends! I am SO excited to share some projects using the BRAND NEW brads available at Eyelet Outlet! I couldn't have been MORE excited about the new releases, so I just dove right in! My first card uses the SUPER FUN gnome and mushroom brads! I love how the colors of these two packs coordinate perfectly! Just a simple hello that is bound to bring a smile to anyone's face!

Hello Gnome

My second card uses the beautiful deer brad! I love how pretty these are!

Miss You

Combined with the right stamps and embellishments, you can do so much with these beautiful brads! And finally, I have a simple fall card using the gorgeous fall leaf brads! I love the variety in this pack!

Be the Change

A sentiment about change seemed to suit these brads perfectly!

If you haven't checked out the newest releases RUN over to the store! You don't want to miss these!!!

1 comment: