Wednesday, November 21, 2012

We are Thankful...

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans. It's the day before Thanksgiving and we'd like to share some fall inspired cards from designers Jingle and Anna.
We want to extend Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all of our fans. We hope you have a wonderful holiday with your families. We are so thankful for all of your support. Thank you for being fantastic customers and fans!

Here's Jingle's card first...



Forever Thankful

For my card, I pulled out the super cute baking brads for a pretty Thanksgiving card. I added just a few pearls to finish it off!

Now it's Anna's turn...



Hello dear Eyelet Outlet Fans, Anna here!
This is my fall inspiration for you:-)



I made this fall, pumpkin card using Leaf Ribbon



and Pumpkin Brads.




Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment