Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Design Team Inspiration with Nicole

A big hello to all of you from me (Nicole)  here in the North of Norway... which you as you might know is just hop skip and jump from the North Pole!  It is a wonderful time of the year here in Norway and because we are above the Arctic Circle we have the dark time of the year... yep right now we don't have the sun... It comes up to the horizon so we have twilight for about 2 or 2.5 hours but never actually crosses the horizon so the rest of the day is dark.  I don't mind it so much but it is hard to try and get pictures of projects.. really hard! But I try and today I actually have two types of projects to share with you today... a layout and gift tags for Christmas presents.


On this layout I used both the big snowflake brads and the small snowflake brads... Each of the big paper snowflakes I used a clear rhinestone bling

I love to make tags at Christmas for presents and I have found that brads are the perfect thing to embellish them with. I made three different kinds of tags this year.  The first were the same kind I made last year but this time I used the new 2012 Christmas brads... If you would like to see the tutorial for how to make these tags you can click here....



For this year I made two other kinds of tags...One out of buttons and brads and the other out of brads and rub ons...



I used the following brads when making all three types of tags...
I also used the Mitten Ribbon to coordinate with the holiday mitten brads. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment