Monday, March 4, 2013

Design Team Monday with Jingle

Hello, Eyelet Outlet friends! This is Jingle here today, and I have a couple of fun springtime cards to share with you today using some of the great new brads available at Eyelet Outlet!



Floral Thank You So Much

For my first card I combined stamps and papers from the Simon Says Stamp March 2013 Card Kit with the awesome Big Flower brad and a simple pearl brad for the center.

You are the Best!


For my second card, I again, used mostly elements from the Simon Says Stamp March 2013 Card Kit combined with the adorable dragonfly brads and a pretty sparkly jewel brad in the center.

 I hope I have given you some fun spring card making ideas today! 

 Have a Happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards... I have never seen the big flower brads... they are great!

    ReplyDelete