Monday, April 22, 2013

Design Team Monday with Susie

First of all, I must admit I know nothing about sports....NOTHING.  But I do know that people who DO know about sports have been talking about basketball lately.  So here is a cute little card with four sweet basketball brads from the mini ball collection in a vertical row.  Isn't your eye immediately drawn to them on this card? For my project I used papers from the Authentique Apothecary line and a cut file from the Silhouette store.  Cutting my little man from vinyl is wonderful because it is self adhesive.  This was a pretty simple card.  I even typed the sentiment.  Easy peasy!!  But it's those little basketballs that are the star of this show.  Now for card #2:


Here is another quick card for you.  I used the Butterfly Brads and the Mini Butterfly Brads as my focal point on my die cut and stamped tag (from PaperTrey Ink).  I thought the colors were just so sweet and springy.  I wish I could tell you what paper I used on this....but it was a scrap laying on my desk.  Sorry about that!  I also used a Stippled Jewel Brad at the top of my tag and I think it finished it off perfectly.


I hope you like today's ca rds.I am showcasing the first one on my blog today.  
I welcome you anytime at The Dies Have It. 


Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment