Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Design Team Wednesday with Jingle!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet friends! I have two fun CRITTER cards to share with you today! 

 The various critter brads available at Eyelet Outlet are seriously adorable, so I just had to celebrate them a bit today! 



Ruff Day?


For this one I used some fun stamps from Simon Says Stamp and a bit of paper from Basic Grey's True Love 6x6 paper pad. I stamped in Momento inks. I used three of the adorable pups from the Puppy Brads collection. 


Foxy Lady!
For this one I stamped a large sentiment from Mama Elephant and then added the foxy from a Papertrey Ink set in Momento inks. I added a few Neat and Tangled sequins and attached the adorable fox brad from the Woodland Animals collection. 

SO CUTE! So... to moral of the story is... YOU need more critter brads

For reals, folks! They are way fun.

 Just sayin'. 

 Jingle Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment