Monday, July 15, 2013

Design Team Monday with Susie

Hello Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with a few new cards to share with you. 


Instagram is everywhere now, so why not join in?  I found this great little Instaframe die from MFT Stamps and paired it with our House brads that are in the Eyelet Outlet store. Click right here to see them.  My papers are from Teresa Collins and the sentiment is also from MFT Stamps.  This would be an easy card to reproduce if you were having to send out new address cards to your friends.  I jut love the little house brads  lined up along the bottom of the frame.  

Now for card #2 



This is just a super simple card using some tiny stamps from Technique Tuesday.  Of course I needed something to sit on the arrow...so what better than three puppy brads?  Check out the collection here. This masculine card would be perfect for you to send to that sweet love in your life.  Don't you think?

I hope you like today's cards. 

I welcome you anytime at The Dies Have It

No comments:

Post a Comment