Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Design Team Wednesday with Susan

Snowflakes are flying in many parts of the country, but I'm pretty sure the only snow I'll see here in Texas will be in this snow globe card I've created that features some adorable holiday brads from Eyelet Outlet! The snowman, snowflakes, and tree brads were the perfect size to fit inside my globe!



I can't get enough of this little snowman! He's been a "regular" in many of my holiday project this season! 


Supply List: Snowman Brad, Snowflake Brads, Holiday Tree Brad, Stampin' Up Treat Cup, Styrofoam "Snow," Swirls Embossing Folder, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Ribbon, and Type Candy Cricut Cartridge

What is your favorite Eyelet Outlet holiday brad to create with? Leave us a comment and let us know.

Thanks for stopping by today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment