Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Heather

Good morning! Heather here to share a couple cards using some fun brads, bling, and washi tape from from Eyelet Outlet.

It has finally been feeling like spring and summer are coming to Wyoming - and while I know there are likely to still be some snow showers in our future (this week I believe as a matter of fact!) - we have been enjoying the warmer temperatures anyway! So...I have a couple cards to celebrate that:


First up this bright and cheerful card. I layered up some of the paper flowers from Eyelet Outlet, with a nice big pearl brad in the center, then added some leaves to the sides. I put some pearl bling strips along the side, and also cut a few apart to scatter around my flower for some perfectly coordinating color.

Here are the supplies I used for this card:

Eyelet Outlet Supplies:

Other Supplies: 
Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co. "Grandma's Closet"
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey "Persimmon" 6x6 Paper Pad
Misc: Doily, Hemptique Twine


Next up a summer inspired card:


For this one I stamped and paper pieced a fun swimsuit image on a die cut rectangle, added some sparkle with clear Stickles, and then added some sunglasses to the ensemble - a very necessary accessory! Layered up several different paper flowers, with a pearl brad in the center, then trimmed a banner for my sentiment. Attached the swimsuit panel with some coordinating washi tape.

Eyelet Outlet Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Metal Dies: Lawn Fawn
Rubber Stamps: Unity Stamp Co "Spirit of Summertime"
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey "Hey You" 6x6 Paper Pad
Misc: Stickles 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope spring and summer have arrived wherever you live! Have a great day!!!


2 comments: