Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Kerry

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans!
Kerry here, sharing a card today using July's sketch!
Up for some creating fun?!  You still have time to join the fun and create with June's sketch that's below and win some yummy goodies!

I'm thrilled that I get to share an early look at the July sketch!



What a super fun sketch?!  I was super excited to use one of the new washi tape!
Have you seen them yet?  You can check them out HERE!
I used the big blue flower tape for mine. I absolutely adore the pattern, so so cute!  


I started with a piece of white card stock and covered it with the pretty washi tape, viola!  Instant pattern paper!  And I also added the fun American hat brad from the Flag and hat brads, and some grey jewels!

Here is the sketch for June! You have til midnight Sunday June 29th to enter.   


You can enter the sketch challenge one of three ways: Post your creation to our Facebook wall, leave a link to your blog in the comments on this post or share the image on Twitter and tag your photo #EEMaySketch.

 Can't wait to see your creation!

Until next time, happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment