Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Heather

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans. It's Heather here, providing today's inspiration.

Up first - I love the fun colors on these darling pony brads - aren't they CUTE?!?!? I made a fun little scene, perfect for a special little girl:


Supplies:
Eyelet Outlet: Pony Brads
Pattern Paper: Echo Park, MME
Dies: My Craft Spot, My Favorite Things
Sentiment Stamp: My Favorite Things

Next up, I wanted to make a card featuring the amazing large size bling - this card is super heavy, but so fun! I think it would be fun to personalize in school colors for a graduate:


Supplies:
Eyelet Outlet: Bulk Bling Strip Packs
Cardstock: Recollections
Ribbon: Tim Holtz
Sentiment: Winnie and Walter

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment