Thursday, November 5, 2015

Design Team Thursday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here with two new Christmas projects for you.


My first offering today is a dimensional Christmas card.  There are three white layers with dimensional tape between each.  I added our Holly Brads to the top corners and then I decided one of our Holiday Tree Brads would be really cute in this snowy scene too.  I added some of our Pearl Bling to the trees and some around the top layer as well.


Next up is a small 4.5 x 4 gift card.  I thought this would be lovely on a shimmery green package.  I stamped and colored my wreath and then added our Pearl Bling for the berries.  That's it for now, but be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We will be back with more inspiration in just a few days!
If you have a chance, 
I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.



No comments:

Post a Comment