Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Design Team Wednesday with Shemaine

Hello Eyelet Outlet fans! Shemaine here today sharing more holiday card inspiration. We have so many fun holiday brads available at eyeletoutlet.com. I have a few faves I love to use for creating my Christmas cards. Today I wanted to share them with you.

First is this quick and easy card I made using our Poinsettia brads.

EE Supplies: 
Poinsettia brads
  sparkle enamel dots
     clear bling

I stamped the Adornment image from Penny Black and then decorated it with ribbon, brads and bling.
Then I finished it off with a My Favorite Things sentiment.

for my next card I decided to wrap it up like a gift.


EE Supplies: 
Snowflake brads
red sparkle enamel dots
Green glitter tape

I stamped the kraft paper with a trio of mixed snowflakes and then added some matching brads and accented with enamel dots. Then I used the glitter tape to create a "brown paper packeges tied up with string" look. I finished it off with a fun tag.

Both of these cards were created in under 15 mins! 

Share with us what you are making with Eyelet Outlet products on our Facebook page!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment