Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Jar full of...

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends. Today I am sharing a few cards I made using a fun stamp I found inthe $1.50 bin at Michaels paired up with some of our brads.
You could call it a same stamp, two different cards kinda post.

For the first card I used some of the new Washi Tape and our glittered heart brads.

Supplies: Jar Stamp Michaels, Glitter heart brads, Arrow and Heart & Arrow Washi tape.




Next I used the new butterfly brads to fill my jar. It looks like they are all a flutter inside.



Thanks for stopping by!

Shemaine

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love both of these! I'd write more, but I need to run to Michaels RIGHT NOW & look for that SUPERcute stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I'm remembering catching fireflies (well, we called 'em lightnin' bugs!) with my Uncle James and my cousins! I love when cards give me flashback memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the mason jar and butterflies. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete