Saturday, March 26, 2016

best wishes card

Hello ladies! Here is Marina and I want to share with you my card with gorgeous Eyelet-Outlet products!
best wishes card @akonitt #card #eyeletoutlet #by_marina_gridasova #diycard
 details:


I use my Silhouette Cameo to cut circles on the panel. On the second layer I made an ombre effect and glue them together. On the right side of the card I added Silver glitter washi tape. If you remember my black layout there was a cut a branch from the panel - so here it is )))) This card is easy, but contrast colour palette makes it more intresting! Don't be affraid to use bright colours or unusual combinations )))))

Eyelet-Outlet products:
Paper Flowers

Enamel dots - Purple 
Swirl bling - Jewel blue
Hope you'll like my card!
Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah for using your Silhouette Cameo! This is a lovely card! Don't you just love the swirly bling and enamel dots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for using your Silhouette Cameo! This is a lovely card! Don't you just love the swirly bling and enamel dots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete