Thursday, August 4, 2016

Determination & Discipline

Today I am making cards that feature the Army Men Brads ... these cards are a great way to send encouragement and appreciation to those serving in the military.


I combined them with Express Yourself Military Stickers from SRM Stickers for some quick and easy card designs.


I attached my Army Men Brads to a piece of white cardstock and then attached that strip of paper to my card front using foam tape.  I added a strip of designer paper and three stickers to finish the design.


Here's a close-up of the three different brads included in the set.


I used the same technique for this design, this time only using blue stickers.

Products used

Have you followed Eyelet Outlet on Twitter yet?  How about Facebook?



You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling





2 comments:

  1. those "army guys" as my cousins called them when we were little... always, always make me smile! awesome cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me think of the movie Toy Story.

    ReplyDelete