Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Washi Tape Die Cuts

Now that I've taught you how to make Washi Tape backgrounds, you can have even more fun by die cutting those backgrounds into fun shapes.

I created three different Washi Tape Backgrounds and Die Cut them with the Sizzix Top Note Die Cut for three different looks.

For the first one I combined three different green Washi Tapes with some Bling Swirls for a fun birthday card for my Gran.



For the first card, I lined up the tape at an angle before die cutting and then added sticker sentiments and a fun Party Hat Brad on the head of the roundest owl for some birthday fun before attaching to a gold metallic card base.


This photo angle shoes you just how shimmery/reflective the gold in the washi tape is ... and how stinkin' cute is that owl in the party hat.

For this card, I combined Wide America Washi Tape with NYC Washi Tape attached horizontally using this week's TGIF Sketch.


The Flatback Resin Super Hero Shield was the perfect accent together with some sticker sentiments to celebrate my annual trek to NYC (can't wait to go again this year).


The final card combines Wide Bike Washi Tape with some girly flowers at another angle using this week's My Time to Craft Challenge Blog Sketch.


I accented with Glittery Enamel Dots and Sticker sentiments ... don't you just love those pretty bicycles.




Products Used:


Have you followed Eyelet Outlet on Twitter yet?  How about Facebook?



You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the washi tape, I'm going to have to try this. all cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! Love the use of washi tape for the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are ASTONISHINGLY cool!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely awesome! I love each one of them and am so impressed with your talents in using washi tape...and everything else for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have a gift for the washi tape! Die-cutting it was such an awesome idea! Love all the cards, but I have to say that I have a favorite - that bicycle card is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete