Thursday, January 25, 2018

Clean Forgot!

Every once in a while we all forget a special person's birthday, so I try to keep a belated birthday card in my stash. This one turned out so cute that it's left me wondering if it would be wrong of me to forgot someone's birthday on purpose, just so I can send this card!


I started out with this "Bath Time Girl" image from the Cricut Baby Steps Cartridge.  I wanted to use the faucet brad from Eyelet Outlet's Pipe Brad Set as well as this cute Rubber Duck Brad from Eyelet Outlet. so a few modifications were needed to the original image.  I flipped it horizontally to accommodate the direction of the faucet and sliced off the existing duck from the image.  I added my sentiment to the bottom layer of the bathtub with Cricut's "Fonstastic Font DJ Terrific," and then flattened it to use Print-Then-Cut.  I also used one of the adorable digital face stamps available from Peachy Keen Stamps.  

This was such a fun card to create!  I just love the way Eyelet Outlet brads add so much dimension and interest to my projects!

Thanks for stopping!  See these awesome brads and so much more at EyeletOutlet.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment