Thursday, June 27, 2019

Blue Screen of Death

I'm not sure how cats got a reputation of being aloof.  Our two are anything but!  Our oldest cat not only wants to be close by, she wants to be in the middle of whatever I'm doing at my craft table, so this card is obviously inspired by her!


Among the new spring brads recently released at Eyelet Outlet is this nifty computer brad. I added a small scrap of blue vinyl to the screen for this card.  Eyelet Outlet has several great cat and kitten brads.  This one is comes in a set of black and white cats in several different poses.  

The desk is from Cricut's "Sentimentals" image set.  I used tiny 1/16th Eyelet Outlet round brads for the drawer pulls.  These tiny brads come in so handy in my card making.  They come in lots of colors, too, so stock up because you never know when they will the perfect touch of dimension to your project.  

Thanks for being here today.  Check back often because you won't want to miss projects featuring the new spring brads by our talented team of designers!




No comments:

Post a Comment