Wednesday, January 22, 2020

So BEARY Cute!

There are new (adorable!) Polar Bear Brads at Eyelet Outlet and I (Lauren) just could not wait to make some fun and wintery Valentines!


I formatted the sentiment on my computer using two free fonts (Bohemian Typewriter and Manuscript) then opted to swap out the word "Together" for alphabet stickers in foam and fabric covered chipboard. I made the mostly-white card first, because I wanted to pair the Polars with our Snowflake Bling and Snowflake Tape. But then I wondered if the result was maybe a little too monochromatic??


So for my second card I decided to add in a pop of red in the form of some nice bold mats, plus a background of Tiny Heart Washi and a base of Checked Tape behind the Polar Bears. A few Snowflake Brads later I was calling it done!


I hope you'll be inspired to make some BEARY cute Valentines with your favorite Eyelet Outlet Brads and Tape! ♥

hopes never to live in a place where 
she might see actual polar bears irl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment