Thursday, January 2, 2020

My Circus, My Monkeys

When I got back into my craft room today I reflected on all of the holiday fun that filled my home this past week.  At times the preparations of cooking, decorating, and gift wrapping felt like a circus, so that must be what inspired today's make!



I used images from Cricut's Circus Time and Carousel image sets for this card as well as a fun fold technique from my friend, Jooniper Parker.  These cuts paired so great with Eyelet Outlet's Popcorn and Ticket Brads!


Inside, the Monkey brads from the Eyelet Outlet Jungle Mix brad set (which also includes elephants and giraffes) finished off my card perfectly!

Our holidays were amazing and I had more fun than I can explain with my "monkeys!"  Thanks for coming by today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment