Sunday, April 19, 2020

Can't Wait To Hang Out Again Soon!


Have you seen the new Sloth & Koala Brads brads this month? OMG! They are so cute and there are so many good ideas that the Design Team has come up with. Love it all!

My card features the koalas. I covered a mint A2 card base using a designer paper panel that reminds me of Eucalyptus with shades of minty green. Inside each circle, I put a portion of a tree branch and a Koala brad. The sentiments are embossed with white heat embossing. I accented it with two white flowers that I colored using my Copic markers to match my color scheme. I love that I can customize flowers from Eyelet Outlet with Copics, watercolor or just about anything you want to use. I used white enamel dots as accents and as the flower center.


As is often the case with my cards, I put the punchline on the inside. It extends the fun a little longer. Today's card says, "Can't Wait To Hang Out Again Soon!" If I don't have the sentiment I want in my supplies, I print the message on a piece of white copier paper and attach it only on the left side of the card. I really like finishing my cards this way. It's very similar to the interior of quality purchased cards. As a bonus, it also hides the back sides of the brads! I've made templates in Word so that it's super quick and easy to make the card interiors for both A2 sized and 5 x 7 cards.


Have a wonderful Sunday! Hope you're "Hanging With Your Homies" and staying safe.


Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment