Saturday, February 6, 2021

A 'get well' fun fold!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a get well fun fold card guaranteed to make a sick friend or family member feel better! This triple fold card has a belly band and features some of the new quarantine brads in the store, along with enamel dots which are some of my personal favs!


I created the card base from brown cardstock and embellished the front panel and side flaps with coordinating patterned papers. I created a die cut element on which I stamped the 'get well' sentiment and affixed a Kleenex Brad and Mask and Soap Brads, and added several White Enamel DotsI embellished the corners with punched hearts and slightly larger enamel dots. I embellished the inside panel with cardstock strips and punched hearts, stamped the sentiment, and adhered the panel to the inside of the card base.


Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment