Sunday, March 14, 2021

I Like the Way You Roll!

 Today I have a fun card that plays on the toilet paper theme again. I don't know why but I can't get enough of these adorable toilet paper rolls with the cute little quilting in them. They're just so cute!


This card starts with a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock. I applied EO's Flower Washi Tape - Wide at an angle and folded over the tape overhange on the back of the cardstock. Then I applied strips of skinny washi  to hide the seams from the Skinny Heart Washi set. This comes in several colors in a set from the store. It is pretty and delicate with foil hearts and scrolling. Then I coated the chipboard letters with chalk paint and applied them on top of the panel leaving room at the top for the black heat embossed sentiment. I applied a short piece of Jewel Bling Strip in pink next to the sentiment and set the two Toilet Paper Brads. I matted the panel on black cardstock and then applied the whole panel on a pink A2 sized cardbase.

This card may be about toilet paper but the large photo-real flowers are a nice change of pace as we start dreaming about spring. I just felt so good working with this tape! And bonus! This one goes together fast.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment