Saturday, January 15, 2022

I do, I do! I absolutely love Fall!

Hey everybody! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a pretty Fall card! This card features our Pumpkin Brads, Leaf Brads and Orange Pearl Bling! I got some new double-sided patterned paper packs that I've been itching to use, plus, if you know me very well, then you know that I typically don't stick to seasonal crafting... I'm all over the place and create whatever pops into my head! It's Winter, so what's wrong with a Fall card, I ask?! ;)

I cut a side-folding mini slim card base from ivory cardstock along with layering panels from orange cardstock and patterned paper. I used a corner punch on the two layering panels and adhered them together. I cut wide embellishing strips from the ivory and orange cardstock, layered them together and adhered them horizontally across the front of the card, and adhered the panel to the card front. I die cut a circular element for the front on which I stamped the sentiment in brown ink, added Pumpkin Brads and Leaf Brads, and adhered it to the card front. To finish it off, I added some Orange Pearl Bling



I cut the inside panel from ivory cardstock and punched the corners with the corner punch. I stamped the sentiment in brown and orange inks, and layered the panel on orange cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment