Thursday, January 20, 2022

I'm often asked where I find inspiration for my projects.  Like many of you, Pinterest is a great source of inspiration, but as an avid Cricut user, quite often my best source of inspiration is browsing through the thousands of images the Cricut Design Space.  Each time I do I find cute images where an Eyelet Outlet brad can be substituted or added as a complement to a design.  Such was the case with this project.


Substituting the hearts on the original image with Eyelet Outlet heart brads of various sizes and adding the lap top (we have a cell phone brad that would have been equally perfect) adds dimension and interest to the card.

Thanks for stopping by and if you aren't following the Eyelet Outlet designers on Pinterest, I invite you to!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment