Saturday, May 7, 2022

Set of 3 Flower Shaker Thank You Cards

Hey everybody! Are you like me and find that you always need thank you cards in your stash?! Here's a fun design that's super simple and easy to mass-produce, and features our new Flower Shakers along with Skinny Silver Dots Washi Tape and Purple Enamel Dots, Pink Enamel Dots and White Enamel Dots. I matched the ink and enamel dots with the colors in the shaker bits inside each flower.

I cut three standard A2 size top-folding card bases from heavyweight white cardstock. I put the grid block stamp in my stamp positioner and stamped it in purple, pink and yellow inks on each card base. I added a strip of Skinny Silver Dots Washi Tape to each and stamped a sentiment in black ink in the lower right corner on each using the stamp positioner. I adhered a Flower Shaker to each card front, and the final touch was adding three Purple Enamel Dots, Pink Enamel Dots and White Enamel Dots to the card with the corresponding ink color.



I applied a strip of Skinny Silver Dots Washi Tape to the inside of each card base and then stamped a thank-you sentiment on each using the stamp positioner. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment