Sunday, June 12, 2022

Summertime and the Livin' Is Easy!

Hi everyone! It's Janet with a summertime beachy card for you today. We are gearing up for 90+ degrees this upcoming week and all I can think about is the beach. As is often the case, my cards are inspired by what is going on around me and this card is no exception. I used patterned paper and sand embossing powder to create the scene that I tucked the brads into. It looks just like the place I'll wish I am this week!

There are a ton of beach related brads and washi tape in the EO Store. I've used just a few. 


Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment