Thursday, September 5, 2024

Happy Thanksgiving

The first day of Autumn is only a few weeks away, so let's start thinking about Thanksgiving! Here's a card I made to send to loved ones who live far away to let them know I am thankful for them.  


I cut the large red leaves on my Cricut and then I spritzed them with some water, wadded them up in a ball, and carefully unfolded them and allowed them to dry.  The finished result is a lovely crinkled leaf that looks like it just fell from a mighty oak in the forest.  

I  added a few acorn brads and some pearl bling to the brown branch in the background. I finished my card off with a few oak leaf brads from the leaf brad set.  

We hope you'll pick up some Eyelet Outlet products for your fall projects and tag us when you share pictures of your projects on social media!  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment