Monday, January 21, 2013

Design Team Monday with Nicole

Hi Eyelet Outlet fans... It is Nicole and I have two layouts for you today.  The butterflies are from the Eyelet Outlet and are a new release!  You can find them in the shop here.... http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/butterfly-brads.html and here http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/mini-butterfly-brads.html


This is a picture of my daughter and my sister's daughter.  My family lives back in California while we live in the North of Norway so they only get to see each other once or at the very most twice a year.  When they are together they are sooo happy.  God really blessed me with these two little girls... and their happiness is such a treasure!


I fussy cut the jar from pattern paper attached the butterfly brads to it, and wrapped it with a bit of twine... I then couldnt help but add a few butterflies flying out of the jar and sewed a little trail behind each of the brads.


This  second layout features  a lot of the Eyelet Outlet brads and bling...


This was the first snowman that we built with my daughter.  She was 9 months old  and just so excited to sit and play in the snow.  It was a wonderful new adventure for her.

I also used all three types of bling that you can find in the store Jewel Bling, Pearl Bling and Bling Strips.

Have a wonderful day and happy creating!!!!

1 comment:

  1. those are fabulous butterfly brads!! They are going on my list right now! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete