Monday, September 30, 2013

Design Team Monday with Annette

 Hi Eyelet Outlet fans and friends!! This is Annette with a couple cards celebrating two of my favorite seasons - Fall and Spring!! 

  First, is this fall card using one of the latest trendy techniques. I'm talking about the chalkboard craze. Most people create chalkboard art by double stamping with white ink on black paper, but did you know you can create the same effect without stamps? I created mine with the Silhouette Cameo by typing fall words in different fonts and arranging them on the fancy label. I printed the image and then cut out the label with my machine. While creating the image, I intentionally left spaces between words so I could fill in the gaps with Eyelet Outlet brads and bling. Then, I used our new washi tape and ribbon to decorate the card base. 

Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo


The next card is more springlike with gnomes living in a tree and tending their gardens. The brads are the perfect size for the gnomes!

 
Supplies:
Stamps - Lawn Fawn
Prismacolor Pencils
Silhouette Cameo

3 comments:

  1. Oh so CUTE!!! Love chalkboards - and those gnomes are the CUTEST!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, they are awesome!!!! Love! <3

    ReplyDelete