Monday, March 31, 2014

Design Team Monday with Susan

Hello Eyelet Outlet friends, Susan here. I've been having fun making shaped cards with my Cricut lately. For this card I welded together two garden gates from the Freshly Picked Cricut cartridge. The show stopper are the sweet embellishments on my gate though! Eyelet Outlet has so many spring themed brads to choose from, just a few are seen here.
 
Supplies Used
Kitty Brad
 Round Brushed Metal Brad
Twine
Printer for Sentiment 
Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge
Eyelet Outlet has brads for every season and my next card features all four seasons in one striking card. 


Supplies Used

Printer for Sentiment
Thanks for stopping by Eyelet Outlet shoppers and don't forget to stop by our Facebook Page and show us what you've been doing with Eyelet Outlet products!  

No comments:

Post a Comment