Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Susan

Susan here, bringing you a cute card perfect for first time parents since it comes complete with "baby instructions!"

I used my "New Arrivals" Cricut Cartridge for the baby bottles, and "Fabulous Finds" Cricut Cartridge for the clip board. My witty husband gets credit for the sentiment!

Supplies Used
My next card is a perfect thank you note or congratulations card for the little league coach! 
I used my Cricut Sports Mania Cartridge for the background and bat and the stadium lights shine bright with a touch of Eyelet Outlet bling!  I added just a touch of brown ink to the home base quicklet to make it look a bit dusty.  I was able to create the illusion that the baseball is flying farther and farther out of the stands by using both the large baseball brad and the mini baseball brads.  A few strokes from my white gel pen added another element of motion to the baseballs. 
Supplies Used
Thanks for stopping by, Eyelet Outlet fans!  C'mon back next week to see what my Design Teammates, Heather and Annette have for you! Meanwhile, remember to stop by the Eyelet Outlet Facebook page and show us what you've been doing with Eyelet Outlet products!


No comments:

Post a Comment