Monday, April 21, 2014

Design Team Monday with Susie!

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here to share a few cards with you.  It seems in Texas where I live that Spring may have finally arrived...at least I hope so.  I am ready for beautiful flowers and warm breezes. To celebrate what I HOPE will be lovely weather for a while, I made two cards to share with you.  They both use the same cute Bright Stitched Flower Brads - big and small.  On the first card I used  die cut stems and on the second I stamped my stems.  I was curious if I could do both - and I am happy to say, I love both cards! I also added some cute Butterfly Brads - big and small - to finish each card.  I hope you like the way the cards turned out.



Be sure to grab some bright and cheerful springtime brads today and make a card to send to someone you love.  And be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to share with you and inspire you! If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

 
Susie Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment