Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Susan

Susan here wishing you Happy Independence Day from all of us on the Eyelet Outlet Design Team! I've got a couple of fun little projects for you today that will  make your summer picnics extra special! First up is this Mason Jar filled with pinwheels.  Each pinwheel is  held together with a different color Eyelet Outlet Ice Pop Brad.  My Crop-A-Dial Big Bite was the perfect tool to put holes in my jar lid so my pinwheels would stand up nicely in my Mason Jar. 


A great thing about this project is that ANY of Eyelet Outlet brads would make marvelous fasteners for these pinwheels, so the only limit is your imagination when it comes to creating this project.


Supplies Used
Cricut 3-D Pinwheels Cartridge
Two Sided Patterned Paper
Wooden Dowel
Glue Gun


Next up is a project that your picnic guests will get a great big kick out of and it could not be EASIER!  I simply punched a couple of holes along the rim of my paper plates and added some Eyelet Outlet Ant Brads! 



These place settings were so quick and easy to put together and were a GREAT hit with my guests as I'm sure they will be with yours!  I used the Mini-Ant Brads, but the Regular Sized Ants would be great, too. 



Supplies Used
  Dollar Store Paper Goods
 Hole Punch


Enjoy a safe and happy time with your picnic guests this weekend and be back next week for a some more great projects from your Eyelet Outlet Design Team!



No comments:

Post a Comment