Monday, July 21, 2014

New brads in the shop!

Hi there, Eyelet Outlet fans! Susan here, and I have been so excited about bringing you inspiration with Eyelet Outlet's brand spanking new products!  The cowboy boots and cowboy hats and copper stars I'm introducing today have been in production for a few months now and I've been anxiously awaiting their arrival! Here's my first project using them...


Supplies Used
 "Old West" Cricut Cardtridge (saddle & fence) twine & burlap

I was thinking ahead to my anniversary when I created my next card featuring the Cowboy Boots and Cowboy Hat brads.



Supplies Used
Cricut "Chore Chart" Cartridge

These are just a few of the great new products on the Eyelet Outlet Website, so be sure to stop by and take a look and check back soon to find more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment