Friday, December 12, 2014

Layouts on Friday with Rosandra

Happy Friday Eyelet Outlet Fans!! 
 I'm so excited to be sharing a new format for Layouts on Friday. I will be posting sketches I've found on Pinterest or created myself and show you how to incorporate all the Eyelet Outlet goodies.

  joy_christmas_layout 

 This week my "Joy" Christmas layout is inspired by this sketch I found.

  joy_christmas_layout_inspiration

For my layout I used a 5x7 photo instead and played around with the basic concept of the inspiration sketch. In place of the snowflakes I used the Paper Flowers (in Red Dots) with the 12mm Silver Edged Stippled Brads (in red). I distressed the paper flowers with ink so they would go with the vintage color scheme of my paper. I accented the tags with 12mm Gold Edged Pearl Brads (in brown) and I finished off my page with bits of the 5mm pearl strips (in cream).


  paper_flowers_and_bling_close_up

paper_flowers_and_brads_close_up 


 Don't forget to share YOUR work with us on Facebook

 Have a super weekend crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment