Friday, December 19, 2014

Our last day of Holiday Inspiration Anything Goes

Welcome back Eyelet Outlet fans!! It's hard to believe next week is Christmas.

 Today we are finishing up our holiday inspiration posts and I wanted to show you a great accordion book project for all those left over scraps of Christmas themed papers you have lying around {and Eyelet Outlet goodies} after weeks of holiday crafting.

  christmas_accordion_book

For pages 1 & 2 I used jewel & pearl bling and some poinsettia brads to highlight the die cuts.

  christmas_acordian_pages_1_and_2 

 Pages 3 & 4 showcases more jewel bling. On page 3 I added the green enamel dot from the holiday red & green pack to enhance the wreath paper. I also added a stippled brad to the Christmas ball. Page 4 features the holly brads as an accent on the jewel bling wreath. 
To bring out the tree pattern I overlayed some of the trees with the holiday tree brads.

  christmas_acordian_pages_3_and_4 

Finally on my last page I used some pearl bling to add texture to the die cut and some jewel bling to accentuate the border at the bottom.

christmas_acordian_last_page

Supplies: 5mm Jewel Bling (in green) 4mm Jewel Bling (in red, green, and clear) Pearl Bling (in red and green) Enamel Dots (in holiday red/green) Stippled Brads (in clear) Holiday Brads (in poinsettia, holly, and holiday trees) Paper Pack SEI Calling Birds

 I hope you enjoyed today's project. 
Have a safe and Merry Christmas. 
 And don't forget to share your work with us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment