Thursday, December 21, 2017

Chinese New Year

Each year the Chinese New Year is associated with an animal and 2018 is the "Year of the Dog." Eyelet Outlet has us covered with several amazing Dog Brads!  I used this simple Black Dog Brad for my card.


Wish the dog lover in your life Happy New Year with this fun card!  I used images from Cricut's Pagoda cartridge.  The symbol above my text means "Celebrate."  I used red and gold as my color scheme for this card as is the Chinese New Year tradition.  The Eyelet Outlet Skinny Red Washi Tape and Skinny Gold Glitter Washi Tape complimented my design.  I also embellished my branch of blossoms with Red Eyelet Outlet Gems.  



Happy 2018 to all of our Eyelet Outlet customers!  Come by Eyelet Outlet for the best selection of embellishments anywhere!





1 comment:

  1. This is a great card, Susan. My friend's daughter-in-law is Chinese and she would love to send a card like this...you've inspired me to make one of my own to give to her to forward.

    ReplyDelete