Sunday, December 24, 2017

COME...they told me

Hi there.  It's Kim from Katydid Cards here to share one last Christmas card.  I made this card a while ago featuring one of my favorite themes...dogs.  And then I forgot to share it!

It would have been perfect to include in my post not so long ago when I used song cues as inspiration for my cards.  Oh well, this gives me excuse to visit with you again!

So here it is with my heartfelt wishes for a Merry Christmas as well as some Antler Brads and Jewel Bling!


The dog was made with the Come All Ye Faithful stamp and die combo from Papertrey Ink.  This dog is the perfect size with the antlers.

Inside, I decided to have a little fun using my little dog, Katy, as my inspiration.  She was always so tolerant posing for pictures in Christmas attire with props.






Here's a closer look at the sentiment:



Now I'm off to finish up my Christmas preparations.  Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute!


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment