Thursday, September 6, 2018

Back To School Scrapbooking

Let's get our scrapping on today, crafters!  Scrapbooking is actually where my passion for papercrafting began. I don't do as much of it now days, but recently I've scrapped several pages and feel like I've come back to my first love!  I've seen a lot of back to school pics on social media the past few weeks and Eyelet Outlet has so many great brads for the theme!


All of my die cuts are from the Cricut image library.  The star of these pages (besides the cute kiddos) are the Eyelet Outlet goodies!  Lets start at the top left.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the bus was coming down the road.  I placed an Eyelet Outlet Dog Brad in the grass that looks very much like my niece's dog!

The new Eyelet Outlet Paw Brads were perfect for this layout, because they simulated the Wildcat Tracks above the lockers in the photo!  Of course, no back to school lay out would be complete without some Eyelet Outlet Book Brads!


Moving on to the bottom portion of the page, there's even more Eyelet Outlet goodness!  I LOVE the way our Bumpy Clear Bling looks just like headlights on the bus!  I used the print then cut feature on my Cricut to put the school district's name on the bus. A few of the Eyelet Outlet Sign Brads were a fabulous touch!  We have several different styles of these and you'll find them all in our Miscellaneous Section at Eyelet Outlet.  Don't forget to pick up some Eyelet Outlet leaf brads for your fall projects.  The one on this part of my layout is the standard size.  


Side two of my page shows the kids arriving home from their first day at their new school!  By the looks on their faces, it will be a good school year!  


One of the newest brads at Eyelet Outlet are the Foam Hand Brads and they, too, are a great addition to any back to school scrapbook page! There are several colors in each package, so you're sure to get your some that are your school colors!  


Here's a close up of the leaf brads in the mini size that I used to embellish the photo frame. I added another stack of books.  Notice the book brads come in primary colors and also brown tones.  I added an Eyelet Outlet Enamel Arrow to my "Count Down" to the last day of school feature.  

I hope you've been inspired to create some back to school layouts for your family!  Thanks for coming by today!













No comments:

Post a Comment