Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Oh Christmas Tree

Hi, Kim from Katydid Cards here.

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate the holiday.  Wishing a fabulous day to those who do not.

I wanted to share one last Christmas card celebrating the Christmas tree inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  I love the look of white on white with that pop of red provided by the Red Jewel Bling and greeting.  My photo doesn't do that bling justice...you should see how it catches the light in real life.



And speaking of white trees, I want to share one of my Christmas past memories with you.  For more than a few years, we had a white artificial tree (in the days when artificial trees were pretty darn ugly).  Each year my mother would decorate it with Christmas balls of a single color.  And then the piece de resistance was the color wheel to shine brightly its four colors on the tree.  Oh, how my mother loved that tree.  Me, not so much, but it's still a fond memory.

Here's a look at the card from the side so you can see the dimension provided by the In the Woods Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up.



And here's the inside, simple but sincere sentiment.




See you next week, which will also be next year, with another card.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment