Thursday, December 13, 2018

Fleece Navidad!

I've been hustling and bustling with Christmas preparations and I forgot to post last Thursday, so today I'll try to make up for it by sharing two of my Christmas cards with you.

First up is a super quick and easy card I created with the sheep from the Cricut Winter Frolic cartridge.  I added eyes to my sheep with a pair of silly ones from Cricut's Funny Faces cartridge.  They were totally ready for the holidays once they donned their Eyelet Outlet Santa Hat Brads!  A touch of holly with an Eyelet Outlet Holly Brad and done! 


Next up is one of my favorites for this holiday season!  I used various greenery elements and a poinsettia from the Cricut image library for this card and arranged them together along with Eyelet Outlet Bling and our new Pinecone Brads. I added a strip I of Eyelet Outlet Skinny Glitter Washi Tape for a little extra shine. 


 Here's a close up.  Aren't those Pinecone Brads just great?!
 

I'm glad you stopped by today!











No comments:

Post a Comment