Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dashing Through the Snow

Have you ever been dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh?  If so, I, Kim of Katydid Cards, envy you the experience.  This card is about as close as I'll ever get!

The card components were purchased in the Silhouette store and I thought they would make a great backdrop for the brads I used.  The new Sleigh brad is just the right size for the Horse and the Snowman and Pine Trees complete the scene.  The Oval Bling, colored in the center with a Copic marker, sets the greeting off nicely.



Seems I forgot to take a picture of the sentiment inside, but I used another line from the song.  "What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight."

And I have one last Christmas card to share with you.  It's an Eclipse card using the new Santa Washi Tape as well as the new Santa and Sleigh brads and the ever popular Snowflake brad.



As an accent across the bottom, I used Jewel Bling Strip on Skinny Gold Glitter Washi Tape.




On Friday I'll be sharing a few Christmas crafts with you so I hope you'll come back and visit.  Of all the Eyelet Outlet cards I made this year, this is my favorite.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment